Assessing Leadership Ability
- Leading providers, assessing over 5000 candidates for senior NHS posts
- Using a multi-facetted approach
- Supporting NHS organisations to select and develop the most talented individuals
- Helping selection panels make more informed decisions
- Insightful for employers, Developmental for candidates
- Tailored high quality services, providing outstanding value for money
As a newly appointed Chief Executive of a large PCT, I found the assessment reports provided an impartial analysis of an individual’s capabilities and generated some really helpful information to support our selection process.
Leadership Competency assessment measures leadership skills and abilities against a bespoke framework that identifies the behaviours or achievements associated with specific levels of competence.
We use a multi-facetted approach that enables us to look for proof of delivery and generates an objective picture of each candidate to inform your final interview panel.
Identifying key the areas for your final panel to explore further…
The result is a robust and knowledgeable assessment, providing your final assessment panel with an in-depth picture of each candidate, and key areas they may wish to explore further at the final interview.
Thank you to both of you for making the Dearden Assessment interview a very positive experience in what is a very unsettled world at present.
Cost effective, high quality and developmental…
Our approach is extremely cost effective, providing your organisation purely with the key elements that it requires to support and add to the decision processes that you already operate in house.
Working hand in hand with your HR team, we can provide:
- Psychometric assessment/profiling using a range of recognised instruments
- Emotional Intelligence Questionnaires
- A validation/feedback interview
- A competency based interview
- Work based simulations/scenarios/written exercises
- Observed work with stakeholders on real issues
- Individual sessions with key senior colleagues/stakeholders
We work hard to ensure applicants are left with a good impression of both the client organisation and of Dearden Assessment. Full feedback is always provided for candidates to ensure their experience is both positive and developmental.
I had a rewarding feedback session today & I am dropping a line to say thank you to you all for the excellent process.
Leading the way
As one of the leading providers we have assessed over 5000 candidates for the most senior Clinical and Executive NHS posts.
This includes extensive competency assessments for consultant and other clinical appointments. Our work has resulted in us leading the way in thinking across the UK in the development of Clinical Competency Assessment.
I enjoyed my interview with you, and following on from the last interview I had, it was such a confidence boost! I was so pleased to receive the call last night offering me the post and I have accepted. It brings an end to 18 months+ of uncertainty and I want to thank you for helping to restore my confidence to make this happen.