AREAS OF INTEREST
Sarah is a Director of Dearden Assessment. With a background in NHS general management and psychology, Sarah leads a range of search and assessment assignments, including whole system assessment processes. Sarah is qualified to use a range of ability and personality instruments, including EBW, MBTI, 16PF and OPQ32.
Sarah’s earlier role with Dearden Consulting provided her with a wide range of experience in individual and team development, workforce planning and development, process redesign, research and evaluation methodologies, and international healthcare systems.
Sarah joined the NHS as a national management trainee in the 1990s and worked in general management roles in a range of settings. Joining Dearden Consulting in 2001, Sarah managed Dearden’s international portfolio working with healthcare systems across the globe.
Sarah’s recent Executive Search assignments have included:
- Chief Executives of Acute Teaching Trusts
- Directors of Human Resources for Acute Trusts
- Directors of Finance for Acute Trusts
- Director of Human Resources and Workforce
Sarah’s recent Assessment Centres have included:
- Candidates for Consultant posts in Acute Trusts such as Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust, Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Candidates for Consultant Psychiatrists and Senior Psychologists in Mental Health Trusts
- Candidates for Director roles for Acute Trust
- Strategic Directors and Heads of Services for a Local Authority