Dearden Search and Selection are delighted to introduce these half-day interactive workshops run in partnership with the Faculty for Medical Leadership and Management as part of their ‘Essential skills’ course series.
Demonstrating Leadership Skills at Interview:
The workshop will be fast-paced and highly interactive, with sessions building on your knowledge of your own leadership strengths, and practical exercises to help you structure your evidence and articulate your strengths succinctly and persuasively at interview. Dearden is at the forefront of leadership assessment and our workshop is designed to help you structure your thinking around your own leadership skills and behaviours, and to relate them to the organisation’s needs.
More and more healthcare organisations are looking to recruit Clinicians with leadership capability to drive radical service redesign and improvement. This half day ‘active’ workshop is designed to help you demonstrate your leadership skills confidently at interview.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Prepare and deliver compelling evidence that demonstrates your leadership skills
- Articulate your unique selling points succinctly and persuasively
- Increase your self confidence and personal impact
- Identify strategies for your continued personal development
You will also learn through practical application and feedback:
- What each question is actually looking for
- Strategies for structuring your responses
- About non-verbal communication skills
Limited places available.
Prices starting from £40
Who should attend
For those who are applying for their first Consultant post through to those applying for Senior Clinical positions with significant management responsibility, such as Lead Consultant, Clinical Director, or Medical Director roles.
25th November 2015 at 9am – 12.30pm
Demonstrating personal qualities, Setting direction, Creating the vision